By Emilie. Here’s a round up of our week…
1) The name of Liam and Cheryl’s baby. The days of official announcements are over, seemingly, and we’ve been left piecing together clues from Twitter. We look back fondly on the days when people just did their OK photoshoot and were done with it.
But it is definitely Bear, yeah?
2) The car crash that was that Diane Abbot interview. Particular note to the rustle of papers as she frantically flicked through her notes trying to get the figures right. Eesh.
3) Werk werk werk werk werk werk. We’re not called Jaded for nothing, and this one hit particular dizzying heights of tiresomeness. Onwards and upward, eh?
4) The Met Gala. Never have we been so eager to get to our phone at 6.45am on a Tuesday, and it was as weird and wonderful as expected. We’re still trying to figure out what was going on with Rita Ora’s hair. Papier machie?
5) Airlines overbooking flights. Sort it out guys. Not cool.