By Emilie. Our weekly round-up, for your viewing pleasure.
1) We’re starting this week on sexist headlines about women. ‘Braless XX flaunts her cleavage’, ‘Pregnant XX shows off her bump’ and the one we’re astounded actually made it to print, ‘Man’s life ruined by sexual assault.’ A sexual assault HE committed. No, no, and NO.
2) Kurt Russell and Goldie Hawn, who each got stars of the Hollywood Walk of Fame this week. But the reason we’re really talking about them is because they’ve been together for 34 years and still seem happy as hell. Relationship goals right there.
Here’s a pic of them looking cool as fuck.
3) Avocado hand, which translates as slicing into your finger/hand/artery when trying to wrestle out the stone. As a regular consumer of the green stuff, we’ve come pretty close to this a number of times – but so has Meryl Streep, apparently.
4) Getting nekked in front of strangers. After a hot stone massage and a smear test in the space of six days (one was marginally more pleasant than the other) we’ve gotten pretty used to feeling the breeze down there. Ahem.
5) The new First Lady of France, Brigitte Trogneux. While, predictably, it’s the 24-year age gap between her and her much younger husband that has caused a global stir (please see point 1), we’ve fallen for her sartorial style – which is WAY cooler than usual First Lady attire – and distinctly French couldn’t-give-a-fuck attitude.