- Food. Always. Doesn’t stop me eating six bags of McCoys when hungover though.
- Not visiting my gran enough.
- Not putting more time into this blog. Or the novel I’m working on. Or the candle making micro-business I’ve yet to successfully launch.
- Not tipping my hairdresser. HOW MUCH IS ENOUGH? WHAT IF I’M PAYING BY CARD? IT’S FUCKING EXPENSIVE ENOUGH OK.
- That time some friends and I openly rated the ugliness of babies we know. Obviously any future children of mine will now be hideous.
…And 5 Things I Don’t…
- Owning a ridiculous amount of make-up. It’s one of life’s most joyful small pleasures and I refuse to ever feel bad about it.
- Stepping back from one-way relationships. It’s taken a while, but I now feel no guilt about not making an effort with people who don’t at least try to meet me halfway. No need to dwell – just stop wasting energy on them.
- Never ironing anything.
- Putting my bag next to me on the bus so no one can sit beside me. Yup. I’m that guy. Keep moving, mate – find someone else to scratch your scalp next to.
- Refusing to ever refrain from wearing leopard print, white stilettos and big hoops. Especially all at once.