By Emilie. Here are our hot topics of the week…
1) The Golden Globes. Some people liked the all black dress code, some people didn’t – hello, woman in the red dress. Us? We thought it was pretty damn breathtaking and visibly demonstrated how powerful women can be if they all stand together.
P.S. In a sorry-not-sorry-sidebar-of-shame kind of way, we also loved Dakota Johnson sneaking a look at Angelina ignoring Jennifer Aniston. Hey, you gotta do it.
2) Some people are doing dry January. Some people are doing veganuary. Some absolute keeners are doing both. Our punishment of choice is RED January, which translates as Run Every Day January. It’s all to raise money for Mind so it’s a great cause, but also this: we’re actually enjoying it. Yup. You have permission to hate us.
3) Which brings us conveniently to our next point. Running every day requires A LOT of washing and the one thing saving us on that front is Alice Liveing’s new workout range at Primark. It’s super cute and totally affordable – we got a whole outfit for under £30 which, let’s face it, will buy you a pair of socks out of the Nike store.
4) Holidays. The only way to pull yourself out of the dark hole of despair in January is the thought of it NOT being January, and that means getting your next trip booked. We’re currently thinking of Santorini, because, well, just look at that view.
5) Hop on the 90s nostalgia train, because EVERY season of Friends is now on Netflix. Are you ready for all those “It’s like that episode of Friends when…’ conversations to start up again? We definitely are. See you in 236 episodes’ time.